Friday, 13 March 2009

Lindenhof - my new favourite place in Zurich


Life brings many challenges, I face one today as I suffer some internal turmoil. Choosing to take some positive action, I decided to take a walk to clear my head.

It must be true that every cloud has a silver lining, that a positive always comes out of a negative. For I discovered a beautiful place in Zurich called the Lindenhof. It is nothing more than a simple, public open space, but it is situated at a vantage point by the river and affords extended views over the old town of Zurich.

I simply cannot believe that it has taken me three years to find this place! And honestly, the only thing that really led me here was the offer of free Wi-Fi!!

The trees are still bare but it is a mild day with the first hints of spring. Sitting here and watching the world go by below has a strangely calming effect and seems to be rather rejuvenating!

This is definitely my new “place” and I cannot wait for you to see it for yourself.




No comments:

Post a Comment